Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Thanks

I am thankful to live in a country where I can write the stories I want to tell without fear of losing my life or liberty because the government doesn't like my ideas.

I am thankful to live in a country where I can choose what my life will become.

I am thankful to live in a country where I can be free to attend the religious institution I choose.

I am thankful for my freedom, for my country, for the rights I have as an American citizen.

I am thankful for the thousands of men and women who sacrifice and have sacrificed so much to make that freedom possible.

I am thankful for the individual men and women I know who serve or have served in the United States military.

I am thankful for the families of those who serve and for how much they give as well.

God bless America.

1 comment: