Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Real Teens of 2014: Giraffe Guy

[Real Teens of 2014 is a blog series with interviews of middle and high schoolers. Interview questions are chosen by the interviewee from a list, and answers are presented unedited.]

Code Name: Giraffe Guy

Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings

What is your superpower?

If I can imagine it then I can will it into reality.

If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why?

25 because it's a nice perfect number, I'm still considered 'young', my hair will not have fallen out, my mind will not have begun to defect, and I will have stopped growing.

If you could turn into an animal, which would you become and why?

(fantasy) Dragon, because they're super cool, amazing, awesome, can breath fire, have great armor, can fly, and don't die easily. (reality) Eagle, because they can fly, have great vision, and are protected by the government.

If you were the only person on earth who did not have to sleep, what would you do with all the extra time?

I would read. I can travel the world and learn almost anything without having to go anywhere at all.

*

Love it. The "protected by the government line" cracks me up every time. Every. Time. Thank you, Giraffe Guy!